The Lead Team is a small group of men meeting regularly to seek God’s direction for discipling men at MSBC and beyond. This team will seek to create environments where the Holy Spirit inspires men to engage in life-on-life discipleship with other men. This group will focus on:
- All-Inclusive Ministry to Men: Ministry to men is not measured by attendance at men’s only events. We recognize many men connect with existing ministries and want to coordinate with existing ministries and ministry leaders to help grow men’s discipleship.
- Discipleship: The goal is to build disciples. With the pastors, this team will consider what it means to be a disciple and what it looks like in our context.
- 5 Types of Men: We recognize men are at different places in their Christian experience and will seek to provide connection points for men at all different stages.
- Capture Momentum: We will try to provide credible next steps after each event with the ultimate goal of helping every man engage in life-on-life discipleship.
- Men’s Only Events: We will plan men’s only events in light of discipleship needs.